A good recruitment CRM should be able to do the following:
- Track and manage your applicants
- Track and manage your jobs
- Track and manage your placements
- Record all interactions with your clients
- Email integration
- Dashboards and Reporting
- Easy to use
- Save time and help you to produce better results
- Work on desktops, tablets and mobile phones
- Free online training
- Excellent support
A great recruitment CRM would also do the following:
- Enter timesheets quickly
- Easily create invoices for placements (temporary, contract and permanents)
- Easily create payslips for your contractors and temps
If these are the features you are looking, then you need to evaluate CRIS. Click the free trial button in the top right corner.
GOT DATA? NO PROBLEMS.
We will migrate the source data from your existing legacy application into your brand new CRIS system.
- Analyse the data and structure to be migrated
- Help you understand how your data will look in CRIS
- Manage the migration
- Support you through the whole process
All this for FREE!